Summer session begins Monday July 4th
Monday 7:00-8:15 AM
Tuesday 7:30-8:30 PM
Wednesday 7:00-8:15 AM
Friday 7:00-8:15 AM
Sat 2:00-3:00 PM Open water – the time on this session has changed due to demand
- $30 per week (any two workouts)
- $40 per week (any three workouts)
- $20 drop-in (pool)
- $10 drop-in open water
I will take payment and registration on deck before practice.
- There is street parking on the south side of Gerrard after 7 AM. It is okay to arrive a couple of minutes late if you need to park.
- I am hoping to have large groups for the open water swim to help prepare for mass starts/crowding during tri swims. These are mainly fitness-based sessions with an open water Time Trial every 3-4 weeks. Some skill work will be integrated into each session.
- You don’t need an MSO number to swim with the TTSC during the summer.
- You can pay by the workout, by the week or by the month. Whatever works best for you.
- No, I won’t mind if when it rains at Summerville, you come swim at Riverdale.
- Workouts will be designed to accomodate those who only want to swim for 1 hour, ending at 8:00 AM.