Please note that due to numbers we are now asking that you register with Mike for the advanced clinic on Monday July 4th
Pics from Welland Half (ie, Fury-Fest) are under the Media and Pictures tab. Reports will be posted at www.tritrektoronto.wordpress.com
Reminder that Mike and I are running a FREE beginner transition clinic tonite out of the Trek Toronto store. Check out our Trek team blog for more details at
If you want to follow my training on a daily basis you can ‘like’ my fan page on Facebook. I am not a tweeter (yet) so this is how I get quick, quirky information out.
If you are TTSC member I encourage you to become a member of the TTSC Facebook page. It is a private group that is only open to members. It is a forum for questions and information sharing.
Summer session begins Monday July 4th
Monday 7:00-8:15 AM
Tuesday 7:30-8:30 PM
Wednesday 7:00-8:15 AM
Friday 7:00-8:15 AM
Sat 2:00-3:00 PM Open water – the time on this session has changed due to demand
- $30 per week (any two workouts)
- $40 per week (any three workouts)
- $20 drop-in (pool)
- $10 drop-in open water
I will take payment and registration on deck before practice.
- There is street parking on the south side of Gerrard after 7 AM. It is okay to arrive a couple of minutes late if you need to park.
- I am hoping to have large groups for the open water swim to help prepare for mass starts/crowding during tri swims. These are mainly fitness-based sessions with an open water Time Trial every 3-4 weeks. Some skill work will be integrated into each session.
- You don’t need an MSO number to swim with the TTSC during the summer.
- You can pay by the workout, by the week or by the month. Whatever works best for you.
- No, I won’t mind if when it rains at Summerville, you come swim at Riverdale.
- Workouts will be designed to accomodate those who only want to swim for 1 hour, ending at 8:00 AM.
Hello, everyone! I’m Ayesha Rollinson, a Canadian professional triathlete and coach, and this is my new website. I’ll be posting news and thoughts about my races and training here. I’ll also be offering athletic advice to my readers and my coaching service clients.